Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pancakes and Hippos

We woke up ready to tackle the world.  Or, just pancakes.  Whatever.  I'll take the pancakes!  Dean and I started off with some alphabet fun.  I'm super good at my letters.

See, G goes right before H.



We all headed out to our cars for some pancakes.  Mommy wanted a quick photo session.  Strike out on the Samantha smile.


So, she told me to look up.  I did- all the way.

 Finally the direct smile she was looking for, after she was gone, of course!


This is right about the time we found out our friends got sick and had to head back home to Virginia.  I was a sad camper. Hope they feel better quickly and plan another trip up here really soon!


Have I ever told you how stingy I am with kisses?  I love my parents and all, but kisses are so overrated.  I make them beg for lovin'.  Here Daddy is chompin' at the bit for a kiss.



Oh, alright.  Just this once.


But I'll make it a good one, European style!


And a bonus one for the camera!



Then we had a rockin' pancake breakfast.  I eat mine in layers, how 'bout you? 

Then, while Daddy waited in a monster line to pay the bill, Dean and company (Mommy and me) headed out to pick me up a spider balloon.  Oh, and fix my diaper wedgie.  Thought they weren't possible?  Think again!

This spider is just learnin' to walk.  He needs lots of help, don'tcha think?



Whew- I am a miracle worker!



Dean is awesome. Everything I do, he makes it seem like I'm the Wizard of Mayberry.  He makes me feel super special!  Can you believe he has been one of Mommy's closest friends since elementary school.  That's a long time to know my Mommy!



Yeppers, I'm multi-talented. I can walk a spider and show you my slightly shrinking belly.


Don't fly away, spider!

Back to our quiet home (we miss you Vanessa and Elizabeth!), I taught Dean how to read. It's one of my favorites- Hippos go Beserk.  I'm super good at going beserk.


And take time out to smile at Mommy.


Then we ditched Daddy and headed to the mall to play on their toys.  Here I am again with the smiles.  I just can't stop being happy. Yay!


Did you catch how pretty I am in a dress.  I'm so dainty even when I'm jumping down off a truck.

No comments: