Friday, June 04, 2010

Happy Birthday, Daddy-O!


Last night I made Daddy a rockin' birthday present.   A stepping stone for his garden with my handprints and stars and moon stones.  He loved it so much that I might have found a new present idea for next year, too.

Here we are dancing while Daddy opens his card from me that says that I always look up to him.  Cuz I'm short and all, of course!  He loved my sense of humor.  


Even though it was his day, I got an ice cream cone.  To say my favorite word these days, 'yummy'.



Watching Barney, eatin' ice cream.  This is the life!



The point of this photo?  To see just how crazy my teeth growing pattern has become.  I have molars but nothing between them and my front teeth.  What's up with that?



Can you believe Mommy snagged the cone shortly after this picture was taken?  Something about making a mess.  As if!



I rebounded quickly with a fun game Daddy and I play.  Bounce Bounce!


This is the bestest birthday yet, Daddy!


 Womp!

No comments: