Saturday, June 19, 2010

Drums And Swim Diapers

I am totally digging Daddy's Summer Friday's at home. True, I'm at school. But, the lawn gets mowed before the weekend and that means more time for me. Sweet!

Not sure what Mommy was up to, but this morning was all about Daddy and me. And lots and lots of blankets.
With attitude, of course!

I found Mommy's shoes about the same time Daddy found the camera to take a video. He's totally smitten with me. Of course, right?




After a great nap, we headed over to a play date at Connor's house, with Miss Emily, too! I had totally forgotten he had a drum set. Today was the day I discovered how much I love to bang on me drums all day sans any sort of modesty!
Stop judging me, it's hot outside!
And my nose 'itches'.
After we all drummed it up we headed to the pool. I started in the kiddie pool and quickly begged to move up to the throw 'em and dunk 'em big kid pool. I liked being tossed around, jumping in the pool and having a blast with Daddy. Mommy still doesn't like 'cold' water so she hung out on the sidelines. Boooring!

After we kids were totally toasted we all headed back to Connor's house for an amazing BBQ and fruit salad. I totally touched grapes. I gave them all to Mommy, but still. It's progress, right?

Emily, Connor and I had a blast playing with toys and hanging out together. We are awesome buds!

I was so tired I started falling off things like the couch and bouncing into things like walls. We all called it about this moment below.

No comments: