Tuesday, June 01, 2010

A Chip Off The Ol' Block

This morning was a hoot.  I'm totally coming into my own with words and sharing my thoughts.  And, boy, do I have lots and lots of thoughts.

I always let folks know that it's my turn.  Never their turn.  Especially when brushing teeth.  Daddy hoisted me up on the counter top- it's a double wide and perfect for this here growing body- and then started to get our toothbrushes ready.  Yes, two.  And both are destined for my mouth.  Daddy put the paste on the brush and headed straight for my molars.  Yikes. I howled until he opened the drawer, pulled out a cup, filled it with water and watched me slam my toothbrush in the cup and count to three.  Just like Mommy!  Gotta soften the bristles, right!

After brushing, I ran over to Mufasa's kitty stairs and used them to then step on the bed frame and pull myself onto Mommy and Daddy's king size bed.  I went over to Mommy's side, propped up four pillows and then spread my blankie out over me while I struck a princess pose.  Mommy came out of the bathroom and sat down beside me for kisses. I looked at her straight faced and said, "not nice".  You see, she sat on MY blanket. Yes, it was her bed, but it was my blankie!

No wonder we never get to school right at 7am.  We're too busy having fun!

No comments: