Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Clips Everywhere- Literally

After taking a shower this morning and getting ready for school, I negotiated one book reading. Mid-read I swear a curl popped out of my pony tail. Oops! I jumped up and ran to the drawer where Mommy hides my clips and she doesn't know I know about. I grabbed four clips and wouldn't let Mommy out the door until all four were in my hair.

I rocked it today, though not sure that's much of a statement. I'm wearing my dress off the shoulder 80s style. If only I had leg warmers to complete the look.



Here's a close up of the clips- all positioned by yours truly.

The best part of it all? When Mommy picked me up I was wearing a different outfit and nothing in my hair. Mommy got a talking to about putting me in clothes and hair accessories that I don't like. Yes, I totally disrobed in the classroom and the teacher said that was a 'no, no'.

No comments: