Friday, June 11, 2010

Sesame Place

Hey there campers!  Am I a lucky duck, or what?  I woke up and found two of my dear friends (and their parents) in my house.  Vanessa and Elizabeth are here for the weekend!  We jumped right into the fun and got into the ol' chums routine quite well.  Vanessa is a champion tickler and Elizabeth is my potty trained idol.  Oh, and they are the bestest at blocks and making Elmo laugh.  Life is great!

We all headed to Sesame Place where we jumped right on the carousel.  I'm a pro, huh?


I'm so good that Mommy doesn't even need to hold me.



After the horsies we headed over to the flying fish ride and then jumped into our swim suits and floated (unhappily) down the lazy river.  Who wants to sit in Mommy's lap for ten whole minutes?  That's just like a time out.  I much preferred the water park where I stuck my face into the ground waiting for the water to gush out of the whole and splash the beejebus out of me.  We had so much fun running between the water works, none of us wanted to it to end. 

We headed home to find Daddy made us amazing pasta and a tasty, from the garden, salad. Yummy!

No comments: