Saturday, June 05, 2010

How I Ended Up In The Back Seat Of A Cop Car- And Loved It!

The morning kicked off with lots and lots of Sandra Boynton books.  I simply love my little Pookie book these days.  I learned how to shimmy-shimmy shake in my very own style and even learned how to bow.  Don't believe me?  Well, Mommy caught a wimpy bow on camera.  I really don't do anything on command!

After a great morning with the family and a perfect nap to boot, it was time to head over to the strawberry festival in town. Here I am about to reject strawberries.  Who cares that the town is throwing a party for a nasty berry.  Daddy and I reject the notion that berries are tasty.


 But those potato chips on that table over there are another story.  Yummy!



The nice family sharing a table with us offered to take a picture of us.  If you look closely, you can see that Mommy has my head in some kind of wrestling hold and I'm praying she lets up soon so I can start breathing again.  Yet, somehow this seems to sum up our family so perfectly.


After Mommy ate two desserts, we headed over to the pony rides.  I jumped right on and said 'let's rock'.



I'm so comfortable with ponies that I even ride them one handed.


Bad photo, Mommy.  But the subjects (Daddy and me!) are great!



Can you believe I only got to ride once around the lawn.  This stinks!



Wait, what's that over there?



Only the coolest thing ever!

Being in the front is cool, too. Vroom vroom!
Crappers.  You have to look out the window when you steer?
Here I am so happy my belly busted a button on my pants.
After about thirty minutes in the cop car, it had to run off to a domestic dispute.  So I made myself at home at the bean bag toss. Score!

Then I begged for another pony ride.  Since I'm cute and all, I ended up being princess of the ponies, again!


Mommy really needs to work on her photo skills, huh?
As if the day couldn't get any better, we went home and did some watering. Um, I mean gardening.  Daddy sprayed water at the plants and I did my best to diver the water to my hair.  Helps keep my curls all bouncy and shiny!


Here is a bonus video of me trying to eat water.  Yummy!

No comments: