Monday, January 14, 2013

A Whole Lotta Nerve- According To Yours Truly

Yeah, it was a kinda rough night that involved sleeping on the floor with Mommy.  She really needs to Mom up and give me a real bed.  Except she knows that an uncaged Chrissy will cause the devil on my shoulder to cause me all sorts of trouble and then I'll get in trouble and the devil will get in trouble.  So, no big girl bed for me anytime soon.  Bummer!

Anywhoo, since she is up and leaving us next week  ( Hello, Grandma!) she needed to take her computer to work so it could be fixed.  Mommy kept me in a grown ups office for four hours.  I ran around and found lots of things that I shouldn't get into.

I even started making some beautiful noise.

Mommy shhh'd me. The nerve!

I looked up at her indignintlly and said , "I'm singing!" and went right back to making my lovely music.  Mommy got lots of looks from grown-ups around her and she told them to give it a try themselves. It just plain won't work.

This cutie will not be quieted. No. Matter. What.

 After five hours of waiting, we got the green light to go home and I slept in the car in the garage for two hours. We have it down to a science and it works for us.

Then it was time for Samantha's swim lesson in her brand new hand me down bathing suit.
Winnie and I kept busy with honey filled snacks. Yummy!


Then we colored.

We are really digging the sister bonding over crayons.  Rock on!

PS- I feel a lot better and really hope to get back to school tomorrow. Playing hookey isn't so much fun without Samantha!

No comments: