Thursday, January 31, 2013

Children's Museum

Getting up early is just what I do. Mommy does what I do....I snuck into the rocket ship and read some books.


And posed for the camera.
And then the most amazing thing all day happened.  We went to the Phoenix Children's Museum.  And UB couldn't help himeself, he jumped right into the fun!
We hopped in the tub.
And so did he!
I was jonesing for some pizza and Samantha stepped up to the oven and made it happen.
She is a great chef!
Safety first, AH!
Guess who found the rice and beans table?
While Samantha went shopping with AH.
Then it was time for some ice cream.
Super server Samantha!
Yummy!
I'll take one of those!
Mommy too.
I painted a rocket ship purple.
Samantha painted a rocket ship.
I mght have bumped into the rocket ship.  Ya think?
When I bumped into it I think I got purple paint all over my clothes.  AH to the rescue!
Then we dressed in our princess finest and went a lemon pickin'.
We pick the best lemons in town.
No joke.
Just look at this beauty.

We are super big on reading time. 
You got somethin' to say to us?
You want ice cream?  We can get behind that!
Yummy!
All aboard!
Bottoms up!
Her ice cream?  Gone.  She liked it so much that she got two cups cuz the first one had the marshmallow top fall off into the cup and she made a huge but really funny mess.
Bedtime stories- UB gave Mommy a night off!

No comments: