Sunday, January 06, 2013

Monkey Time With The Gorillas

Chrissy get your hands out of the milk.

But, I'm singing!


Then Mommy found Chrissy with the salt shaker and vitamin E oil jar open. I'm pretty sure there was some bathroom talk that came out of Mommy's mouth about now.



Yeah, it was one of those mornings. Mommy realized that she was gonna go bonkers if we stayed home, so purple sunglasses in tow we headed to the zoo.



At least Chrissy saw the upside in her bad choices.



I'm ready for you, monkeys!

At the lions, we met the most beautiful baby. We waited for feeding time and got gypped. No feeding  the winter. Bummer!


Woah, this is why we went to the zoo today.  She is gorgeous!


Then we had lunch with the gorillas. I really love our girl time.  Wish Daddy could have come with us.  Next time!

Chrissy posed at the photo opp station.


And so did I!
Until Chrissy pushed me out of it.
She wouldn't leave.


I'm not kidding.  Her feet were practically glued to the prop!




Back home, Chrissy read a book and when I tried to share with her, she told me to stop bothering her. As if!  Who reads cookbooks anyways?  They are her favorite.

No comments: