Sunday, January 13, 2013

Moving To California

So, when I asked Mommy if I could officially move to California, she stopped and knew I was super serious about something. She asked why and I told her it was cuz I wanted to go to Sunday School.  I had a great time in Sunday School in California and Charlotte goes.  So, I want to go to.  I also asked if we could go to Sunday School in Pennslyvania. 

In short order, she knew I was serious and that's how I found myself at Sunday School today. Did you know we get snacks, play with friends and learn about Jesus?  Sold!



Chrissy and Mommy went for a walk on Main Street while I was in class, but Chrissy wanted me. So, they ended up outside my class.  When it was time, we walked to the car together.


Mommy wasn't liking how Chrissy looked.  Shivering and chattering away with a fever.  Oh, no!  That's pretty much how a great day turned into a really great day, in my opinion. Unlimited Cinderella, Max and Ruby and Super Why!    Hope you feel better soon, Chrissy.  But not too soon....

No comments: