Saturday, January 19, 2013

Pear, Watermelon, Woah!


Don't think that any kid can take the Beast down.  She is invincible!

See what I mean?

Parallel bars, oh my!

Nothing gets in her way!

Bubbles- those were my favorite!


Little Gym success, right here!


What did I do while Chrissy was in class? I went to my own class, silly!  I made a pear and a watermelon all by myself. Wanna see?  It's sideways because Mommy was the photographer. Enough said.
Back home, Mommy and Daddy gave me high fives for my art and then us girls dressed up as princesses. Both dresses are a size 6, so Daddy got a little creative with Chrissy's Tinkerbell dress.

See what I mean?

Then I played word puzzles.





And, remember that playdate that Mira and I made without telling our parents? Well, it really happened and here we are!



Besties!





No comments: