Saturday, January 26, 2013

My Sister, My Hero, My Lousy Joke Teller

So, with all the great things I've told you about my sister it may be hard for you to imagine that I could ever say something even remotely bad about her.  Well, that day has come.

She is just plain awful at telling jokes.  Don't believe me?  Mommy caught this 'gem' on camera.



Then, it was time for a quick photo op with Daddy in front of us.


 Want to know where two cute kiddos are headed to?


Brighten the day of all that pass through Newark Terminal C and Phoenix Terminal 2. That's right, we flew to Arizona with Mommy all by ourselves.  Let me tell you, we rocked it!

Not only were we (well, let's be real- it's all dependent on me) well behaved, but we looked so super cute that lots and lots of people smiled at us and told Mommy how super awesome we are.

No comments: