Thursday, January 10, 2013

Nuggets For Rissy

On the way home today, I was really excited to tell Mommy that she finally picked us up at the right time. I had plenty of time to fill the dump truck with dirt, had late snack AND had time to color a picture.  Finally!

In the car, I was trying to tell Mommy about freeze tag on the playground after a failed attempt to knock down the fence.  Notice I said trying.  Christina has mastered the concept of sharing, only it's a bit off.  She thinks that she can talk whenever she wants. If you're talking, then she just yells loud and fast, "my turn" until you can't take it anymore.  I've tried asking her to play the quiet game with me and it's just plain awful.  My sister is super cute and super annoying all at the same time..

Mommy keeps trying to explain to her that it's not her turn to talk right now and she needs to be patient and quiet to be respectful during my turn.  It never works.  Finally, we both gave up and told Christina it was her turn.  Wanna know what she said after all that hubabub?

Chicken nuggets.

Mommy told her that wasn't really a conversation sharing topic, but she didn't care and kept repeating 'chicken nuggets'.  We laughed at her. Not with her.  AT her..

I had a short window of time when I was able to ask Mommy when I could sign up for ballet again.  She told me the nutcracker is going to happen again this fall when I was in Kindergarten and if I wanted to sign up with Chrissy then we could.

I'm kinda nervous about going to the same school as Bridget. I like Harmony a lot.  Mommy is trying to help me with transition, but that's a horrible idea since she wrote the book on how to avoid change.  But, we held it together and drove by my future school and looked at the playground. If I'm gonna be nervous, I might as well dig my heels into the very same wood chips that I'm going to be hanging out on during recess in nine short months.

Did I tell you that Chrissy knows her name and points to herself, saying "Rissy".

At home, Daddy was there. Hot dog! 

At home, Mommy looked down at my pants and saw the bottoms were totally soaked, so I did what any four year old would do.  Strip down and throw on cowgirl boots to balance out the top.  Roar!

I'm pretty cute, told ya!

We had pizza for dinner and ate almost the entire pizza by ourselves.  I ate super fast and asked Mommy if she knew why.  I told her, "cuz I'm four and a half!"

Then we had a bit of extra time for dress up.  And dress up we did.

Mommy couldn't resist this photo opp.

Look at Chrissy's shoes.  She's actually pretty good on those pumps.
Rapunzel, at your service!
Can't see my pretty pumps?  Have another look.


No comments: