Sunday, January 27, 2013

It's Not Supposed To Rain In Arizona

It's really not supposed to rain in Arizona often at all. But, two days in a row just cuz we're in town.  Oh, my!

Samantha and Aunt Helen snuggled up with Katy Duck.


And, then she made some orange juice.

I wanted in on the action.

See, I'm all dressed up in chef attire.


Hot dog, it's my turn!






After all this rain, we decided to drive to the other end of Arizona and check out a rain-free zoo.  That didn't mean that we would pose for a girl power picture.




But, I managed to sneak in a cheese face with Uncle Bob!

Samantha was having none of that!

So, we stuck to feeding koi.

And, then I did my signature move. Run like a bat out of hell.

That is, until Mommy caught me and roped me back to the koi.




Cheese face!



For those who don't know me, this is my other signature facial expression.

We took a really neat train ride and saw ostrich eggs.
That might just belong to this ostrich.

Goats are way to aggressive to visit on the ground.  Samantha was safely perched in Mommy's arms!

My turn!
Samantha, take two!




Then, even though I was scared, Samantha pet a tortoise.  I've never seen a tortoise walk as fast as this here guy. Wowsers is all I can say!



Have you ever seen an all white peacock?  There is a name for that but I can't remember.  I'll bet when I'm two that I remember things like this.


No comments: