Friday, February 01, 2013

Horsies, Fountains, Ice Cream- Fun, Fun, Fun!

You don't cover your breakfast with a wipe?  You're totally missing out!

Don't wear a hat indoors?  Double miss on your part!

I might have a small obsession with baby wipes.
Now that the sun is out, we're ready to party!

On our way to see some horsies.  Now, where are they????

Check out the sunglasses that I get to wear as soon as my head gets bigger.
Talk about dressed to the nines!

I might be more than a little obsessed with horsies too.
So much so that I zonk out after a morning spent petting horsies, washing hands and snacking on kettle korn.
Guess who's ready for lunch!

Back to Sweet Republic for round four!
Seriously, can't get enough of this ice cream!
Hmm, what's missing?
There it is!





UB is the best when it comes to propping me up on the dinosaur.

And Samantha is the bestest sister I could ever ask for!

What a great way to wrap up an amazing, but too rainy!, week!

No comments: