Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Homework, It's Fun!

I asked Mommy something.  Guess what?  She didn't know the answer!!!

"Mom, you're almost 100. You should know everything.
"Samantha, I don't think I will ever know everything."
"You're so big. Come on!"

If you know why she laughed, please let me know.  I didn't tell a joke or anything.

After dinner it was time for homework.  Chrissy gets really upset if she doesn't get homework. 

She decided to color paper for her homework.


But she was cheating by looking at my paper. Where is the honor code?
That's more like it!
Remember that Chrissy is a troublemaker?  This video sums her up nicely..



All the while, I just do my homework like a good girl!


Check this out!
My favorite part? The coloring!
Puzzles and I bid you good night!

No comments: