Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Have Diaper, Will Travel

I think you might not be able to tell from this picture, but we like to dress ourselves and it makes for some spectacular outfits.  Yes, Samantha is wearing a neon pink dress with a black lace skirt.  The tights are grey and purple.  Boots are brown and the gloves are purple.  No, she is most definitely NOT color blind.  Why does everyone always ask that?

Me?  Yeppers, that a diaper in my hand.  Normally, it's my wipe that I like to carry around but today it was all about the diapers.  Mommy went with it since it was a clean, unused diaper. But, the teacher sure looked at us when we walked into the room!
Mommy likes to send these pictures to Daddy when he travels.  It makes him chuckle, but I'm not sure why.
I love Samantha's smile, don't you?

No comments: