Sunday, February 10, 2013

Snow Angel

How do YOU start your Sunday morning?  Me?  Throw my Rapunzel hair down and see who wants to play!

Chrissy had a GREAT morning.  She woke up for the second night this week with a dry diaper and then went pee pee on the potty. She then asked for yogurt on the couch and Mommy tried to help lift her up, but she said, "No, I can do it myself."  Mommy tried to help feed her and she said, "No, I can feed me.  I need a bib."  I am so proud of my baby sister!

Chrissy?  She prefers The Little Gym for Zacky's 2nd birthday PARTY, hooray!  Here she is at  parachute time.




She is really focused.  This is the part where they life the parachute way up high and then the kiddos dash underneath and squeal with delight.  I used to do that when I was a baby too.




Chrissy doesn't like ball time as much as I do. She mostly just grabs the balls and sits or walks around with them.  My favorite was the ball with lots of colors. Chrissy doesn't have a favorite ball.


What did I do while she was at the party?  Ponder life and important things like figure out how I am going to get down from this swing without getting snow in my socks.


Did it!



Here is my backyard. It's beautiful in the snow!




But not as beautiful as the sight of me making my very first snow angel!


No comments: