Sunday, February 17, 2013

Pure Heaven!



Who needs an actual person to talk to?  Not me!  I just need to be awake.  I love to talk, talk, talk. Sometimes I might even make a bit of sense.  Don't believe me?  Ask me how old I am!





We love snuggling with Joshua!


We princesses want pancakes and bagels.  How 'bout you?

Since it's my birthday weekend and all,  I got me some great gifts.  Books are the best dual purpose gift ever.  First you read then you snack on them!

Cheese face!

An Ariel bath toy? Hooray!



I love coloring books too but I'm not allowed to play with them much, on account that I still eat crayons and markers.  Who doesn't, right?


Bubble maker?  Can never have enough!


Samantha might have been a little too excited about my gifts.  I'm just sayin'!






Mommy's only issue with Samantha borrowing Aunt Travis' look?  Him trying to teach her how to say "thug life".  I'm not sure what that means, but she gave him a really dirty look so it must be super bad.  I'm putting it on my list!


Of course I want tea!



Aunt Travis, stop bothering me.
I mean it.
Dude, you're annoying but I love you anyways.
Phew, what a weekend!  All that partying made me conk out right on the Beltway!

Samantha too!



She discovered the lost art of looking like Little Red Riding Hood.  Very cool!


After our naps, we watched Super Why and I totally said "Ready, wands up!" at the right time.  I also love to say, "Rapunzel, let down your hair!". 


Back home there were more presents to open up!


Samantha said- "Daddy, don't you know it's all about dress up?"

Samantha, I couldn't agree more!




Ariel! (imagine shrieking right about now!!!)

Holy moly, I'm so super happy!



Yes, I totally open cards.  Actually, they are an important source of fiber.








No comments: