Monday, February 18, 2013

Little Gym And Feast Making

Some kids like stuffed animals. Some kids like security blankets.  Me?  Gotta stick with the hygienic approach to life.  Give me a Wet One or baby wipe any day of the week.  Hands down my favorite security item of choice.  Don't judge me.  I'll bet you've peed on the floor once or twice in your life too!

School is closed today and Daddy had to fly far away so Mommy took me to The Little Gym while Samantha sat in the boring lobby. The jumper is fun!




If only I could really jump.

Told you it was the room of boredom.
Back home we busted out the play doh.  I made a mess.  Samantha did too.  We own it.
Nothing like making a feast!

I mighta sorta made a mess.  I sorta mighta told Mommy this.

"I making a mess"
Mommy asked why.
"With water!"

Enough said...

No comments: