Monday, February 11, 2013

Pants On The Ground!


I love homework. I really do.  I just flip if Samantha has homework and I don't.  Then, Mommy flips when I eat my homework.  We really should have signed up for gymnastics.

The point of this video?  I totally know how to entertain myself and I really never stop gabbing, EVER.



At school we decided it was too cold to hang out on the playground.  So, we brought the snow inside to us.  Can you tell I thought that this is an amazing idea?



Are you thinking that I might have tasted snow?  Busted!
And it was yummy!
Didn't see what Mommy dressed me in today?  Well, she has a habit of grabbing just anything from my dresser and closet. You can see how well that worked out for me today. In this case, she grabbed pants that I have no business wearing and then rolled the top down to make them more snug around my nonexistent belly.

Yeppers, it's true. I have no tush and my pants have a hard time staying up!


Pants hiked up again, we got all snuggly while hanging out during Samantha's rockin' swim lesson.

We have a lot of fun.

I love my Mommy.

Smile!

We might take way too many pictures, but it's cute, right?

No comments: