Thursday, February 28, 2013

V Is For Mommy

Today was show and tell.  Letter V.  Most kids have limited options for this week.  Villads is covered, but that's about it.  Except for me and my secret weapon.  A Mommy named Vanessa!

Yeppers, that's right. I brought in a picture of my Mommy for show and tell.  Boo-yah!

Then, the icing on her cake is I decided to make a portrait of her.  It's lovely, right??? 

Christina made flowers, but they don't start with V.  Rule breaker!
At dinner Mommy gave me kidney beans.  I had to explain to her that this here beauty is a mermaid so she really served me mermaid beans. She had trouble keeping a straight face during dinner.  I'm not sure why, but I overheard Mommy and Daddy laughing over my hair do. And, before you ask- they are not caterpillars.  They are hair clips from Bridget and I love them very much!
Speaking of love very much. Guess who snuck home a whole day early?  I love my Mommy and Daddy so much!

My latest dabbling into kindergarten land is the use of, "what's up, again?" over and over.  Huge emphasis on again. Mommy tried telling me something about not saying "again" but she is a grownup so she doesn't know how kids speak.  Moms!

No comments: