Thursday, February 21, 2013

Grasshopper

Mommy saw this picture on Facebook and suddenly realized why I ask for messy play everyday after dinner.

That's Daniel and me.  He brings me my coat.  He is awesome!
Just me and my favorite book.  No joke. I've said it before and I'll say it again.  This Dora cookbook is the best book ever!
Mommy handed Samantha a blue cup and want to know what Samantha said?
"I cannot drink milk out of a boys cup. I only drink out of girl colored cups."
I have so much to learn. 


Rapunzel, let down your hair!
Wait, I'm a princess too!
Wow, Rapunzel and Merida all in one dress up outfit.

That is some wig!

Mommy was still on her picture kick and asked to smile for the camera so she could sent it to Aunt Travis.

What's wrong with this picture? Nothing, I say!
I only wear sunglasses upside down.  Why?  Drives Mommy nutso!

I also might have a slight obsession with my backpacks and tutus.



Grandma Carol called me!


No comments: