Saturday, February 09, 2013

Robert And Me, Castlebound

So, tell me, what is your favorite pouting spot in your house?  Mine.  The landing right in front of the kitchen sink. Think about it.  What could be more inconvenient for Mommy than getting right in her way for the very meal time prep that I'm trying to interrupt. It's brilliant, I tell ya, brilliant!



Princesses!


I don't know. These besties have been having dinner about one a week for my entire life and this may be one of five pictures where they are both smiling and looking in the general direction of the camera.  But they sure are cute!


Hot dog, one more!

Robert is getting to be a big boy.  Big enough for me to let him play in the princess castle with me.  We even had a secret conversation that only we understood. It was good. Really good.  About?  Not telling you!

No comments: