Saturday, April 20, 2013

All About Me Prep Day

Today is the official presentation prep day and Chrissy is getting us all ready for greatness with a princess tea party and even feeding LuLu so she doesn't cry while I'm concentrating.  

What a thoughtful little sister she can be!
Meanwhile, I'm over here in glue dot land.  This is way better than last year when we fought over the glue stick and Chrissy tried to eat the tape.  I prefer a much calmer approach.  I use scissors now and don't even cut myself.  Hooray for being almost 5!
If Chrissy opened her mouth, you'd see some purple specks on her teeth. Yeah, she still eats play doh.  Doh!
And she isn't into sharing play doh either. She asks to play play doh all the time.  And I just realized she hijacked my scissors.  Chrissy!!!!
Mommy let me play with charcoal so I could try new art supplies.  I think I made a great princess and loved making the sun shine across the page.
I went into the bathroom to wash my hands and got yelled at.  I don't see anything wrong with the bathroom walls, do you?
Then, Daddy took Chrissy to Aley's birthday party and Mommy took me to Leo's birthday party. Busy, busy day!

I swung like a monkey.
Wahoo!


I bounced like a bumble bee!!


Chrissy rode the zip line for about three seconds before screaming. I think she wanted me there to cheer her on.


Then we all ended the day snuggled up as we should be. Daddy read us a great story about Prudence learning to go potty on the big potty.  I already go potty on the potty so this is really for Chrissy  but Daddy does the best Prudence's Mommy voice and I wanted to listen in.
Chrissy as she looks with us.
Chrissy when Mommy can't take it anymore and moves her bangs out of her eyes.
Behold a quiet Chrissy.  I wish we could freeze time!

No comments: