Thursday, April 18, 2013

Kitty Cat Chrissy

I had my art sampler class today, so Mommy and Christina dropped me off and then went to the only place cold weather would allow her to get her antsy out.  Target!

She grabbed a ball and ran with it. Literally.

And chased after it a lot, from what they tell me.
Mommy tried to settle her down a few times, to which she screamed (all Target employees can confirm, trust us!), "No, leave me alone.  I need to run!"

Chrissy also looked up at Mommy, recited her cell phone number and smiled while giving Mommy a high five.  Mommy almost fainted!

Back in art sampler class we made animals. I made a kitty cat named Chrissy.
Mommy was so super duper proud of me that I stood tall on the stage and she took my picture with my kitty cat.
I'm gonna  wait until tomorrow to tell her she has been looking at it upside down.....  I accidentally wrote her name upside down and Mommy couldn't figure it out.  I thought she was my real Mommy, seriously!

No comments: