Saturday, April 13, 2013

Grandma Carol!

Guess who likes to travel in style, with a granola bar in her mouth?   Correct- it's me!



Don't ask me.  Samantha has no reason to be pissy because she is driving and I'm riding in style. We are two happenin' chicks at Wegmans!


Grandma Carol came and we went for a walk on Main Street and found a very interesting something in the middle of the road.  An owl!

Then we headed to the park where Samantha was totally prepared in her garden gloves.

Better to slide with.
She flew down the slide!

While I flew on the swing with Daddy!
Samantha couldn't handle how much fun I was having and ran to the swings and showed Grandma Carol how good she is at pumping her legs.
With a push here and there, she soars to the sky!


We mighta sorta snookered Mommy into ice cream and I did my best to eat without making a mess.  I failed, but it was a yummy attempt!

PS- Grandpa Frank is here too. He's just hiding.

No comments: