Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Jokester And A Wasted Co-Pay

So, Samantha here with a bunch of Christina stories. But, it's my first tee ball day, so it's my post.

Chrissy was begging for Motrin and got shot down. So she strategized with, "my ears is bothering me and LuLu".  She scored a doctor's appointment with this stunt.  So did LuLu.





Here is a video documenting the wasted visit.  What you missed was Christina driving Mommy nutso.  Mommy finally looked at Christina and asked, "where did you come from?"

No joke, this is what she said, "vagina".

The doctor cleared LuLu and Christina of all infections and illnesses. Christina grinned in response and asked for her sticker. The doctor and Mommy shared a secret look and it wasn't pretty, from what I hear!

Back at school, it was prom and we were unprepared so Mommy had to run back home and throw dresses in the car.  Christina is wearing my dress because Mommy didn't pay attention to the sizes and Chrissy wouldn't get out of the dress.

We are super cute, aren't we
Here I am!
Here's my little sister!

On the way to my first ever tee ball practice/game (when you're four, it's one and the same) Christina started telling her first ever thought up jokes without any prompting. It went something like this.

Christina- Knock, knock.
Samantha- Who's there?
Christina- Giraffe
Samantha- Giraffe who?
Christina- Giraffe happy!

Did I remind you that she is two?  Pretty good, right?


Back to me- my first ever tee ball practice and I'm totally dressed for it.

Stretch!

Zoom, zoom



First base, here I am!

Back to drills.
I'm trying, really, I am.

I might not be cut out for competitive sports.
Okay, now I'm ready for the game!

At the end of the "game" we run the bases three times. That is a lot of running!

 

No comments: