Thursday, April 04, 2013

Snuggle Central. Buy A Ticket And Cozy Up!

So, I might be fighting another ear infection.  Nothing that can't be treated with a granola bar, a pepperoni stick and a quick trip to the doctors.


Samantha decided to stay home from school today too.  I think she just wanted to check out the doctor's art supplies.

Official diagnosis? Ear infection is getting better but I'm still teeting.  Harumph. Whomever told me being a toddler was easy is a liar!  It does mean that I get to snuggle on the couch though.

My security blankie these days is a cheese stick.  Samantha eats them, but me?  I carry them around for a few hours, still in their wrapper.  Then, Mommy says, "look, there's an airplane!" and the cheese stick disappears.

I might have found my foot 'resting' on Samantha's head.  She, of course, cried. Mommy yelled at me to get my foot off her head.  I looked right at her and shrieked, "not nice!". I might have earned a death stare with that one and made a super fast recovery by grinning and saying, "I love you!"

Back to snuggling. Something I'm rather good at!
Snuggles?  Don't mind if I do!

The medicine has made me kinda tired and I only want Mommy when I'm sick.  This has been my whole week. Just about....

No comments: