Sunday, April 21, 2013

Seasons Passholders Unite- Open Sesame!

Can you guess by my face what we are doing today? 

I'm screaming hysterically at Oscar while Samantha basks in the glory of being four and not afraid of green monsters in traveling trash cans.
This is more my speed.
Riding the caterpillar!
I got the smack down on the swings even though I rode them last year.  Oh, well. I cheered Samantha on anyways.

Right about here I should let you know that a little boy who turned two today walked right up to me and kissed me on the cheek.  Mommy freaked out but I took it in stride. After all, I'm super cute!


Back home I made sure that LuLu's teeth were nice and clean before bed.
Samantha took this opportunity to sneak into Mommy and Daddy's bed to fall asleep.
Daddy and I thought that was a great idea!

No comments: