Sunday, April 14, 2013

Pancakes,Tee Ball Time And Playground Time!

Grandma Carol woke up really early (Chrisitna's fault, shhh!) and we made pancakes. Yummy!



I'm getting ready for tee ball and Bridget was so super duper nice and let me borrow her tee ball equipment. Lovin' the pink hat and purple gloves. They totally match my dress, right?

Then we headed to lunch where Grandpa Frank and Christina both smiled at the camera at the same time!!!
Family picture time!
Then it was time for Grandma Carol and Grandpa Frank to head back to Virginia.  The K-Bs then headed to the M-A-L-L to go dress shopping for Mommy.  Christina was all about dress shopping, right?  Ha!

She found the new playground and lived it up, two year old style!

I lived it up four year old style. Notice the difference. She is on a little kid slide and I'm on a big kid rocket ship!

Christina found the car!

Mommy found some dresses, but they will be a surprise for the wedding in California next month.

Meanwhile, we all needed a break after such an eventful weekend so Christina cuddled up way too close to the television and watched Super Why.  I watched from a healthy distance on the couch. To each her own!


Then Mommy snuggled with us and  read some great stories. At least I know that they were great stories. Christina can't verify this because she conked out.

I mighta sorta conked out during our sleepover too.

No comments: