Sunday, April 07, 2013

Daddy Samantha Days Rock!

Daddy looked at me while Mommy was putting Chrissy down for her nap. He said, "You're not taking a nap today, are you?"  I shook my head and he pointed to his blue car.

And drove us here. Can you guess where we are? All good Daddy Daughter Days include a McDonalds drive by!



Then we headed home and finished up the garden border.  It's hard work to entertain myself on the swingset while Daddy tends to the garden!


Then Christina woke up and said, "FARM".  Chrissy speaks and we follow.
Baby sheep an hour old!


We had a great time at the farm, even if Chrissy is scared of cows and horsies up close.

Back home we opened gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Burt.


Strawberry plants?  Oh, yes, please!


Sunflower plants?  We have been talking about them all spring because we miss the sunflower farm down the street.  Now we can grow our own!

Gotta protect my hands!

No comments: