Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hippo Poop?

Want to guess what we did today?  Of course you can't guess.  Who would think that Mommy would keep us out of school and drive us four hours to Connecticut to go visit beluga whales on a school day?

Yes, we have the bestest Mommy ever!
That's Samantha, me and Benny.  He belongs to Ms Abby and Mr. Brett.  Ms. Abby and Mommy went to college together.  Did I tell you they are old?  Yeah, way older than us!
Here's Benny lookin' at me.  Yeah, I'm that cute!

We saw beluga whales, my new favorite. We tried to touch sting rays, but they are sneaky and I'm short.  We ate snacks and saw all sorts of great a-me-mals.


Mommy and Ms. Abby!


Yeah, it totally looks like I have a big belly.  But I don't.  Even if I did eat a huge ice cream all by myself and told Ms. Abby that "it's my ice cream and you can't have any." Totally got a dirty look from Mommy on that one.

So, I passed the dirty look on.  I am an overachiever, aren't I?
At least the grownups are looking at the camera. Can't wait to visit with the Casey family again really soon!

PS- when we got home, we were kinda tired.  Samantha started to cry because Puzzles was lost.  Mommy huffed when she found Puzzles hiding under the pillow Samantha was using. 

No comments: