Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hooky

So, I'm not totally sick, but I am totally in the mood to fake it till you make it... So, I dropped my shoulders and willed myself a mild fever (didn't work, I'm not a magician) and Mommy said I could stay home today. 

Did Chrissy stay home?  No way.  Mommy can't work and keep her entertained.  I can entertain myself.  And, Mommy treated me to a bagel to boot. Hooray!

When Chrissy got ready for school she said, "I am not wearing pants!" Silly, it's spring so you are supposed to wear skirts!

She also told us that LuLu is her friend and needs to sit next to her.

Puzzles and I read Curious George.  Giraffes and Monkeys are friends at the zoo, right?

I couldn't make it the whole day without a nap, I just wasn't expecting it to me impromptu in the family room.

We picked  Christina up from school and she looked like an angel. We're not sure what happens at school,  but we hear she is super nice and doesn't get into trouble. I think she saves up her trouble for home.  We must have better time out chairs than school.

I loved my nap so much that I suggested Puzzles take one too.


I even let him use my special blankie.

No comments: