Thursday, November 04, 2010

Animals On The Farm and Trains In Bellies

What a day. I woke up a bit later than usual and announced that there was a baby in my belly. That lone statement changed the course of my morning. Instead of going right to school I found myself on the way to the OB's office for a check-up. Dr. M put the Doppler on my belly and explained that I was not having a baby. Then he put the Doppler on Mommy's belly and started saying, "choo-choo". Yep, I think he set back the medical profession a few dozen years after I walked out and later told school that Mommy was having a choo-choo train instead of a baby.

After the doctors, we headed out to Panera in Princeton. We each got a bagel and sat right by the front window and people watched. I love the simple moments in life!

Then I headed off to school for my second lunch and a great nap. When Mommy picked me up we headed home for some more cuddle time.

I'm obsessed with my chair and love to hunker down with a good book and ignore the outside world. Just me, Elmo and a good book.

Hello, Raccoon!

Hello, Lamb!
Phew, that was a super long book.
I'm a book lover, are you?

No comments: