Saturday, November 06, 2010

Buddha Bellies Doin' Backflips

Mommy is always gettin' up in my grill. Especially early in the morning. She came into my room at at the super early hour of 7:45 (AM, I might add). My response to her cheery disposition? I promptly and loudly said, "No, go away." Didn't she know how tuckered out I was from my adventures with Emmy last night??

Thankfully, I perked up as soon as I saw the hand bells ready for the opening song.

I totally loved the bars today. I did backflips over the uneven bars over and over. By the way, just in case you like your life in any way, Mommy is an AWFUL spotter and we were quite a sight. Between her gigantic belly, her lack of command over my flipping body, my buddha belly and her collapsing on the floor more times than I can count, it was quite a spectacle. Wowsers were we ridiculous!

We spent the rest of the day at home, just resting- we both have mild colds. Darn this weather! Missing Daddy sure doesn't help. Come home soon!

No comments: