Saturday, November 27, 2010

Science Time Strikes Again

I had so much fun with Science Time, that I thought it was time to bring Daddy into the mix for Round 2. Daddy's approach was a whole lot more scientific than Mommy's. He even read the instruction booklet!

While I spied things with my magnifying glass.
Then we brought out my tried and true. Lemon juice!
Time to add the baking soda.
Hmm, if that makes a little bubbles, I wonder what happens when we add more baking soda?
Now we're talking!
Again, again!
This is so much fun!
I stir. I stir.
This baking soda was more than a toddler like me could resist.
I'm pretty sure I can take care of this baking soda in a can problem.
And make it a 'baking soda in my little green cup' sorta thing.
I did it!
Hmm, my little green cup isn't big enough. Time for little green cup 2!
I love Science Time with the Family!

No comments: