Friday, November 05, 2010

Samantha In Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory

You are never going to believe just how much fun I can pack into one day. You'd think I have ADD or something, but it's really just the energy level of a certified toddler. And I sure fit that bill these days!

After school today, Mommy and I picked up the mail. And there was a package for SMB- that's me!

I was so super excited. I ripped the package open and then hopped up in my chair to open my super special present. After careful examination of the wrapping, I dove right in.

I think I'm doing a great job for my first official present unwrapping solo adventure, don'tcha think?
And, of course, I'm super neat. All trash in one neat pile makes it super easy to clean up at the end, right?
Concentration at two is unparalleled when presents are involved.
Almost there!
Sweet- a dream catcher!
What's a dream catcher?
More like an awesome swinging toy!
This is super fun! Thanks, AH and UB for my special present. You know just how much I like to sleep and I'm looking forward to nothing but sweet dreams ahead!
As if my fun meter wasn't maxed out already, Emmy arrived shortly after and it was dinner time. Yay! We had a great meal, full of pizza, apple juice and giggles. Then it was off to the play room for some western flair. That's me under the pink cowgirl hat and I'm pushing Emmy around in the Wonder Pets mobile. Those are Mommy's feet. She's a bit lax on the pregnancy photos this go round, but I swear to you that she's as big as a house and my baby sister is in her belly, kicking up a dust storm.
In honor of all of Daddy's travels, I took the airplane and 'flew' him all around the living room. I'm a rockin' flight attendant, aren't I?
Here's an awesome profile shot of me. It's a bit sad that my buddha belly is getting so small. Better dive back into those carbs.
The Wonder Pets mobile provides hours and hours of fun, even for those who are clearly mobile.
Crash!
Since we missed our Halloween gathering due to my pink eye 'incident', Mommy was a bit delayed in sharing these dress up beauties with us. I'd show you all the double trouble photos that Emmy and I took, but the truth is that they over maxed on the embarrassment meter and were vetoed for the public blog. We're talkin' serious high school roast potential, but you'll never see them if our parents have their way. Don't I look innocent?
Seriously innocent.
Don't judge me, I'm really an angel.
She Devil in the pink feather boa. Gosh, I'm cute!
Not to be outdone by me, Emmy whipped up her amazing outfit with her other witches' headband and magic wand.
We then broke out my beloved horse on a stick and took turns riding off into the night.
Or just around the living room.
Next thing we knew, our dolly had a poopy diaper. Terrific toddlers to the rescue!
Woah. Stinkies! Bring on the wipes and diaper cream.
We might need extra wipes for this diaper change.
Thankfully there were two of us for this horrendous diaper!
Emmy, I've got the diaper cream.
Extra diaper cream.
Yikes, I think we're out of wipes. Better pop online and order refills right away.
Thank goodness for the magic cards and the simple click of a mouse.
Behold the lone picture of me playing dress up with a top fully on.
But not for long!
Whew- no more silly dress up top. Impromptu hide and seek in the easel!
Stopped only by an overwhelming desire for art time.
After we made a huge mess in the living room it was time to head on over to the family room. We jumped right into the toys and started diligently pulling them out of their proper place.
And I stopped for a quick round of 'row row row your boat'. Here I'm upright.
And here I'm totally grateful for the carpet's extra padding. Whee!
What's this? Halloween candy?
I wonder if this bar has the golden ticket.
I think it just might....
I won! I won! I opened a candy bar all by myself!!! Never mind that I don't actually like chocolate, I still achieved this all important milestone at a rather early age, if I do say so myself.
And then I promptly moved on to making an even bigger mess. (Don't tell, but Mommy totally ate my candy bar.)
What a day! I sure bet I sleep well tonight!

No comments: