Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Daddy And The Dentist

I'm not sure how I feel about Daddy taking vacation. It seems to be a way for Mommy to come up with all these wild ideas and use Daddy as reinforcement. I woke up all ready for school and was blindsided with mention of a trip to the dentist before school.

What???? Mornings off from school should be all about tea parties, not about getting poked and prodded.

At least there are good books in the waiting room.
And a super weird lookin' fish that has his own set of chompers.
How bout you check out his chompers instead of mine?
The sacrificial fish offered up.
And totally rejected by Dawn the Dentist. Notice how I'm on Daddy's lap. Mommy didn't have any room for me!
Clearly this whole dentist thing is for the birds. I hated every second of being in that chair. The magic wand they gave me to hold held no magic because I was firmly in Daddy's grip the whole time.
But I made it through (somehow) and even ended up with a gift baggie of my own. I'm a good teeth brusher but there was some serious conversation about yanking my nuk at age three. I am so not looking forward to July!
What do you mean I have to come back in six months? Didn't this check up come with a lifetime guarantee?
And as if all that ruckus wasn't enough, I still had to go to school! Thankfully, Daddy and I had a tea party to celebrate making it through the day and it was one decked out tea party!
Wait, is that mail for me? Why, yes, that is my name on the card! I think I'll open it myself.
Almost there!
Trash, Mommy. Here you go!
I like my Thankgiving card from AH and UB so much that it joined me for my next round of tea party. Sure wish AH and UB were here in person!
They could watch me count the silver. I'm an awesome counter. I'm spot on through thirteen because that's how many steps are on our staircase. Lucky 13?

No comments: