Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thank You, Mother Nature

I am totally diggin' gifts from Mother Nature, especially this beautiful day in a normally very cold month. What else can you do but head to the park?


And jump on the bouncy bridge?


And, of course, going down the big slide all by myself. Seriously, what are parents for these days?
Don't want to make the baby slide feel left out....
Hmm, this is where I was shoved down head first by another kid last month. Gotta overcome that fear and Daddy's foot isn't helping matters.
Whew, he's looking out for me.
Thanks, Daddy!
Onto safer endeavors, like the big girl swing.
Now, this is a picture perfect moment if there ever is one.
Wowsers, this swing is moving all by itself. Or, I'm starting to master the concept of pumping. Hmmm.....
When we got back home I decided we should take one last venture over to the farm to say 'happy winter' to the horses while Daddy ran out to get dinner. The horses were super far away and not listening to my pleading for their attention.

So we moved onto the kitty cats and chickens.
Up close and personal, right?
The chickens were out in full swing, but they aren't super friendly so this was as close as I could get. Maybe next time!

No comments: