Friday, November 12, 2010

Date Night Means Babysitter!

Daddy brought me to school today and I had a blast. Mommy picked me up and we raced to pick up dinner. Turns out I was hosed out of my usual Friday night dinner with Emmy because Mommy and Daddy decided they wanted 'alone' time. What the heck is that? I thought they wanted to spend every free moment with me and my full on terrible two's temper. Boy, did I miss the boat on that one!

My newest thing is to blow adults off when I'm in the middle of something. Not sure what I mean? It goes something like this: "Samantha, come eat breakfast." And I reply, "Not now, maybe later, okay?" Guarenteed to stop them dead in their tracks. It works with just about any question. Don't believe me? Try it next time your boss asks you to do something.

Any-hoo, we picked up pizza and made the employees sad to see we weren't staying. As soon as we got home, I munched on my Friday night dinner and and then shared a night cap with Daddy. For me, it was super tasty tea and for him it was this red stuff that makes him happy after drinking it.
What's the right way to liven up a tea party? Cowgirl hat, of course!
With a slight pause to pose for the camera, a favorite pasttime of mine these days.
And, apparently for Daddy, too!

Then Miss Melissa came over and we spent the evening hanging out and then I headed off to bed while Mommy and Daddy sat through a horrible evening of a murder mystery with no script and horrible actors. Thank goodness I stayed home and had lots of fun with Miss Melissa!

No comments: