Monday, January 31, 2011

Backfire 101

Mommy put me in timeout today for being way too fussy. See, we have this here rule in our house that you can fuss all you want to, but you have to be in your room. That rule got modified after Mommy gained 95 pounds and now I get time out in a chair where I can fuss all I want to and my time out is over as soon as I'm in a better mood.


Picture this-

I'm in my time out chair crying and Mommy goes into the family room to get away from my echoing cryfest. Then all of a sudden it gets really quiet. That perks Mommy up a bit, wondering what markers are involved this go round. As if! Actually, she finds me with my socks off my feet and on my hands as mittens/sock puppets. She asks if I'm ready to stop having a time out and I replied, "Not yet. I'm playing".


Score one for Samantha!

No comments: