Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'm All About Bribery!

Have I ever told you that I'm all about bribery? Well, after yesterday's incident, Mommy prepped me the whole way to school not to hit anyone. She told me not to fuss at school and if I didn't hit anyone that I'd get a treat when she picked me up. I can certain manage that. This here toddler ended up with TWO treats after school. Woot!

Then we celebrated a bit more by heading to the library to play mouse and all sorts of fun games. It was such a workout that I got thirsty. So I told Mommy I needed water by myself. Off the chair I slid and disappeared. Of course she's way overprotective and followed by a few steps behind. When I was finished, I got down off the stool and lunged into Mommy like I was giving her a hug, but that's when the great fake out happened. I wiped my wet mouth on her shirt and looked up at her stunned face with my goofy grin and ran back to the computer to get back to my games.

Back home I went into Dora watching mode full on. Sunglasses? Check.

Backpack? Check.

Blankie with a baby doll inside? Check.

Exercise bag? Check.

Lookin' like a hot mess? Double Check.



PS- I'm totally diggin' my big girl bed and don't bother fussing anymore. I actually quite like it!

No comments: