Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What A Recovery!

I made it to school after a horrible round of intestinal distress. Thankfully I'm totally recovered, but I sure miss my free pass to watch tons of Dora in one stretch. But those stretches lead to more trouble for sure.

I knew I was in trouble when yesterday I found my mommy's nail scissors- and used them on my super long nails. Then I Purelled the couch and pulled all the tissues out of the box while practicing my counting skills. Then I turned my hands green with a marker and then used them as stamps on Mommy's papers. When Mommy found my hot mess I proudly announced my tushie doesn't hurt. Thank goodness for the wins in life, right?


Oh, and Mommy made cereal with cheerios and raisins for herself. Out of the blue, I asked to try raisins and liked them! I totally stunned Mommy when I ate a whole handful.


It's official, I'm totally obsessed with Dora- and totally over the purple dinosaur, but I still love his stuffed animals that I play with.


School was a blast and I realized how much I missed my friends, especially Alex.

In the car I asked to go home- it was a fun but super long first day back. Then Mommy mentioned going to the library and I thought it was a great idea. I played mouse a lot with my trusty backpack next to me. When I was ready to go home, I then asked to check out. Mommy was confused and then grabbed a magazine quickly and off to the front desk we went.


When we got back home I asked for eggs, raisins and red juice. Mommy made flounder with stuffed crab meat. I did an about face and decided that the meal on the other plate is always tastier than my own and ate most of the flounder. I absolutely love fish!

No comments: