Monday, January 10, 2011

False Alarm

I totally woke up at 4:30 AM, so Mommy came to sleep with me in my new big girl bed. That is until we heard Daddy's alarm go off. We raced to get dressed and ready for school. Then Mommy looked at clock and it was only 5AM- Daddy was exercising. Seriously! Since when does Daddy exercise when we're supposed to be sleeping? On the bright side, we had more time to play together before school!

After Mommy picked me up from school and brought be home, we made quiche with a healthy portion of shredded swiss cheese diverted from the recipe directly into my belly. Yummy!

Then, while the quiche cooked up, we played with stamps and paint. Mommy got smart and took off my shirt, leaving me with just my beloved bib. I just love art projects!

Especially when it involves body art.
In all sorts of hard to reach places.
Looking good, if I do say so myself!
On to green, please. Wanna shake on it?
Seriously, this is almost as neat as the time I got into the food dye and turned my mouth green.
On to paints!
I'm making a mess and lovin' it!
Wowsers, I'm totally covered in paint. What will Mommy say?
When Daddy came home, I sure giggled a lot and told him how messy my art projects were and how much fun I had.

Then I found my water wings and wanted to wear them and also asked for a backpack. Daddy found one of Mommy's backpacks and gave it to me. I'm never letting this backpack go. It's perfect for Dora watching!

No comments: