Saturday, January 08, 2011

Super Saturday

In Mommy's quest to make sure I get to play with the blue and purple ball, she came to class with us this morning. And, of course her camera came along for the ride.

Bells!

Sing louder. Okay!!
Feet in the air!
Hmm, this looks like something that's supposed to be off limits. Three nosy kiddos sounds about right for toddler world.
Wheelbarrow time.
Downward dog. Mommy's not the only one who takes yoga on Saturdays.
Daddy and me playing catch.
I'm getting super good at it. Catch!
And release.
Ah, the off limits toy has been revealed and it's a rock climbing wall.
Sure looks intriguing but I'm not exactly sure how this thing works.
So long as Daddy has my rump I know I can do anything.
High bar!
Here I am in time out/patiently waiting, depending on your point of view, so I can take my second turn.
It's finally my chance to try this wall thingy on my own. Wow, it's a long way down on the other side. Retreat, retreat!
Super scary!
Don't let me fall, Daddy.
I mean it.
Then it was time to rush to swim lessons where I did the total opposite of everything the teacher asked, but had such a blast that I get to go back next week.

After my nap I got a present in the mail. I'm totally diggin' presents and the process of unwrapping them.
Then, even though it was super snowy out we went super far to go buy a dresser for baby sister. I discovered a rocking horse and spent the entire time riding the horse while Mommy settled on the new dresser.

No comments: