Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Best Breakfast Buddy Ever

I wouldn't eat breakfast until my best bud was all set up. I even made sure he didn't get his precious red fur all dirty. Elmo got his very own bib and spoon. See it resting in his lap? He's totally ready for some yogurt and raisins. Yummy!


As for me? Well, I wouldn't eat breakfast unless I was squared away, too. I really like dressing up for special occasions like breakfast. Notice the straps to my backpack. Yup, I'm wearing it. And I also have my super special Halloween candy bag, which is stuffed to the gills with special toddler toys.
Oh, Elmo. Don't cry. I hold you.
After a great day at school, I came home asking for an art project. A messy one. Did I mention that I usually get what I want?
And that makes me super happy!
High five!

No comments: