Friday, January 07, 2011

Head, Shoulders, Knees And Toes

Oh, the silliness that happens when Mommy, camera and me are at the kitchen table. Chips and Cheerios sure suit my fancy.

Mommy asked me to touch my nose.
And ears.
And head. Truthfully, I was laughing more at her silly requests than anything else.
You can always tell when Daddy is home because I get a little edge to my look. And I think it does wonders for my image. I'm diggin' the red hat.
I started to play dress up and got my Dora necklace and pretty purse out for the fun times ahead.
Off to answer the front door so I can have dinner with Emily.
Guess what? Emily knows how to pee and poop on the potty! She's my idol. So much so that I decided to wear big girl underwear, which went super well until Mommy realized I peed in my pants instead of stopping our playing long enough to sit on the potty. Thankfully Mommy was caught up on laundry and promptly changed me.

We had an awesome time until Mommy sent me upstairs and Emily home so we could all get a good nights sleep. Tomorrow I have The Little Gym and swim lessons. Wowsers.

No comments: