Saturday, January 15, 2011

Super Lizard

Daddy and I scooted off to The Little Gym while Mommy reveled in her laziness. Then we came home and picked her up. Mommy's friend couldn't make yoga today, so she skipped as well and came to swim lessons with Daddy and me. Yay for swim lessons!

We're waiting semi-patiently for our lesson to start.


See, when I face sideways my belly almost disappears. What happened to my buddha belly?
Mommy, you must have taken my belly. Give it back!
We play all sorts of games in the pool and I never listen to the teacher. Really, you can swim without putting your head under water. Just ask Mommy.
My favorite pool song? Super Lizard. It goes like this
Super lizard
Super lizard
See him swim
See him swim
In and out of water
In and out of water
With his fins
With his fins

Then I took a nap and when I woke up, I asked for another nap. Mommy thought that was strange and let me hang out watching Dora. Thankfully, she totally called that. I asked for Motrin at 5:30 and then went to bed a bit early. At 10:30, I called for Mommy who found me and my bed covered in vomit. That fiasco bought me two hours of watching Dora while Mommy made sure that I wouldn't get sick again.

Talk about an adventure filled day!

No comments: